The prowital-Implants have an acidetched surface promoting rapid osseointegration. The micro roughness of the implant surface extends to the implant platform.
prowital-Implants can be used for immediate and delayed implantation. The implant diameter and length have to be selected according to the existing bone conditions. Implantation may be single-stage with transgingival healing or two-stage with submerged healing. Immediate loading possible depending on the indication and the clinician’s judgment.
All implant drivers and screw drivers have an ISO-shaft and can be used for manual or motor-driven insertion. The components are placed with the manual torque wrench adapter and tightened with defined torque.
The system includes two types of impression copings (opentray, closed-tray). For divergent implant axes or functional impression taking we recommend the open-tray method of impression taking.
The prowital-System offers three implant diameters: 3.5 mm, 4.3 mm and 5.0 mm, and four implant lengths: 7.5 mm (only for Ø 4.3 mm and 5.0 mm), 9 mm, 11 mm, 13 mm and 15 mm.
The prowital-System is offered exclusively with single patient drills. The drills are sterilised by gamma irradiation. Thus, time-consuming reprocessing and documentation are not required. The drills have a very high cutting efficiency.
The healing caps are offered in two different geometries (cylindrical, wide) for the single-stage or two-stage procedure depending on the indication.
All prowital-Implants have the same internal geometry which offers the chance of “platform switching”. Various prosthetic components are available for all indications.
- Temporary abutment – PEEK
- Standard abutment straight / 15° angulation with a circumferential shoulder at two levels (1.5 mm, 3 mm)
- Universal abutment for preparing the customized circumferential shoulder or for telescopic crowns
- Gold- plastic abutment for customized abutment fabrication using a precious metal alloy
- Titanium base for CAD/CAM to fabricate customized ceramic restorations
- Bar- and ball abutments in three heights
- Locator®* in four heights
* Manufactured by Zest Ancors Inc., 2061 Wineridge Place Escondido, CA 92029 USA